Another fastest ever graphics card for Mac Pro 4,1/5,1 exclusively from MacVidCards Europe. Even faster than standard Radeon RX 6800 with much bigger copper heatsink. Features the latest Navi21 chip from the RDNA2 family and insane 16 GB of GDDR6 memory.
Native EFI boot screen. You no longer need any software patches to see boot picker or boot screen. Patcher is only need for macOS installation.
Only our modified cards are able to work normally in these models. Standard PC cards won't even boot inside Mac Pro.
Supports macOS Big Sur 11.4 or later and macOS Monterery 12.0.1 or later (12.2.1 recommended). Also supports Windows 10/11 in UEFI and legacy mode.
HDMI/DisplayPort Audio support under macOS out of the box. No patches needed.
- 22% faster than RX 6800
- 122% faster than the previous generation RX 5700 XT
- 181% faster than Vega 56
- 224% faster than RX 580
Requires extra SATA power from one of the HDD bays (or optical bay) or Pixlas mod. See installation manual. Comes with SATA power cables kit.
Card is 2,5-slot wide so it will block nearby PCIe slot inside Mac Pro.
- Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012)
- installed macOS Big Sur 11.4 (Big Sur) or newer (installed via any patcher or moved from other supported Mac)
- native support by macOS Big Sur and Monterery, no drivers needed
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 2x DisplayPort 1.4 + 2x HDMI 2.0
- supports 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort and HDMI or 5K/8K@60Hz via dual DisplayPort port
- supports OpenGL, OpenCL and Metal in applications and games
- allows Windows 10/11 installation in UEFI mode with suspend/resume working
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 2045 MHz + 2285 Mhz boost
- memory speed: 2000 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 16 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 256-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- TDP: 300W (requires extra SATA power or Pixlas mod)