One the most powerful NVIDIA card that does not require macOS Web Driver.
Works great under macOS Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey (after installing GeForce Kepler Patcher).
- Apple Mac Pro 3,1 (2008), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012)
- installed Mac OS X 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- native support under macOS, no drivers needed (even under macOS Mojave/Catalina/Big Sur), for older versions latest NVIDIA Web Driver and CUDA driver is recommended
- macOS Monterey 12.0.1 or later requires GeForce Kepler patcher to be installed (see our Installation Guides section)
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp) - supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (on 4K displays and DisplayPort boot screen is not available) - uses internal Mac Pro power supply - supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows - supports four displays simultaneously: 2x dual-link DVI, 1x HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 - supports analog monitors (via DVI to VGA adapter) - supports 4K@60Hz on DisplayPort port and 4K@30Hz via DVI and HDMI ports - supports OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA (up to macOS High Sierra) and Metal in applications and games - supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPort under macOS (after installing additional drivers) - allows Windows 8/8.1/10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- graphics processor clock: 1020 MHz + 1072 MHz boost - memory speed: 1502 MHz - amount and type of memory: 3 GB GDDR5 - bus width: 384-bit - bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16 - CUDA cores: 2304
up to 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort (only on non-4K displays), up to 4K@30Hz via HDMI, up to 4K@30Hz via DVI
6-pin Mac Pro PCIe power cable, 8-pin Mac Pro PCIe power cable
2x DVI dual-link, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x HDMI 1.4
up to 4 concurrent displays
1020 MHz + 1072 MHz boost
3 GB GDDR5
PCI-Express 2.0 x16
6-pin + 8-pin
HDMI Audio, DisplayPort Audio
Metal, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL
3,1 (2008), 4,1 (2009), 5,1 (2010-2012)
10.8.3 (Mountain Lion) or later, 10.9 (Mavericks) or later, 10.10 (Yosemite) or later, 10.11 (El Capitan) or later, 10.12 (Sierra) or later, 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, 10.14 (Mojave) or later, 10.15 (Catalina) or later
Yes, via Apple BootCamp (also in UEFI mode)
Be the first one to review this product.
Your review is submitted for approval.