ULTRA RARE CARD - THE ONLY 2-SLOT WIDE RX6800 SO WON'T BLOCK ANY PCI-E SLOTS INSIDE MAC PRO!
The fastest ever graphics card for Mac Pro 3,1/4,1/5,1 exclusively from MacVidCards Europe. Features the latest Navi21 chip from the RDNA2 family and insane 16 GB of GDDR6 memory.
Native EFI boot screen. You no longer need any software patches to see boot picker or boot screen. Patcher is only need for macOS installation.
Only our modified cards are able to work normally in these models. Standard PC cards won't even boot inside Mac Pro.
Supports macOS Big Sur 11.4 or later and macOS Monterery 12.0.1 or later (12.2.1 recommended). Also supports Windows 10/11 in UEFI and legacy mode.
HDMI/DisplayPort Audio support under macOS out of the box. No patches needed.
- 82% faster than the previous generation RX 5700 XT
- 130% faster than Vega 56
- 165% faster than RX 580
Works on internal power using two 8-pin PCIe connectors. No power supply modifications or SATA power needed. Real power usage is about 225W well within Mac Pro power limits.
- Apple Mac Pro 3,1 (2008), Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Apple Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012) with BootROM 188.8.131.52
- installed macOS Big Sur 11.4 (Big Sur) or newer (installed via any patcher or moved from other supported Mac)
- native support by macOS Big Sur and Monterery, no drivers needed
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 2x DisplayPort 1.4 + 1x HDMI 2.0 + 1x USB-C
- supports 4K/5K/8K@60Hz via DisplayPort/USB-C and 4K@60Hz via HDMI
- supports OpenGL, OpenCL and Metal in applications and games
- allows Windows 10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 1815 MHz + 2105 MHz boost
- memory speed: 2000 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 16 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 256-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- TDP: 250W (real TDP about 225W)
Superb 4K Windows gaming experience at highest detail settings