The newest economy version graphics card for Mac Pro 3,1/4,1/5,1 exclusively from MacVidCards Europe. Features the latest Navi23 chip from the RDNA2 family and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory.
Native EFI boot screen. You no longer need any software patches to see boot picker or boot screen. Patcher is only need for macOS installation.
Only our modified cards are able to work normally in these models. Standard PC cards won't even boot inside Mac Pro.
Supports macOS Monterery 12.1 or later (12.2.1 recommended). Also supports Windows 8/8.1/10/11 in UEFI (with suspend and resume working) and legacy mode.
HDMI/DisplayPort Audio support under macOS out of the box. No patches needed.
- 18% faster than RX 5700 XT
- 49% faster than RX Vega 56
- 72% faster than RX 580
Works on internal power using just a single 8-pin connector. It has a very low TDP of just 160W.
Card is only 2-slot wide so it doesn't block nearby PCIe slot inside Mac Pro !
- Apple Mac Pro 3,1 (2008), Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Apple Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012)
- installed macOS 12.1 (Monterey) or newer (installed via any patcher or moved from other supported Mac)
- native support by Monterey, no drivers needed
- macOS Ventura and Sonoma, not yet supported
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 + 1x HDMI 2.0
- supports 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort and HDMI or 5K/8K@60Hz via dual DisplayPort port
- supports Metal, OpenCL and OpenGL in applications and games
- allows Windows 10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 2359 MHz + boost 2589 MHz
- memory speed: 2000 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 8 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 128-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x8
- TDP: 160W
Superb 4K Windows gaming experience at highest detail settings