A cheaper variant of RX 6600 XT graphics card for Mac Pro 4,1/5,1 (limited Mac Pro 3,1 compatibility) exclusively from MacVidCards Europe. Features the latest Navi23 chip from the RDNA2 family and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory.
Native EFI boot screen. You no longer need any software patches to see boot picker or boot screen. Patcher is only need for macOS installation.
Only our modified cards are able to work normally in these models. Standard PC cards won't even boot inside Mac Pro.
Supports macOS Monterery 12.1 or later (12.2.1 recommended). Also supports Windows 8/8.1/10/11 in UEFI (with suspend and resume working) and legacy mode.
HDMI/DisplayPort Audio support under macOS out of the box. No patches needed.
- 35% faster than RX Vega 56
- 55% faster than RX 580
- 101% faster than RX 5500 XT
Works on internal power using just a single 8-pin connector. It has a very low TDP of just 132W.
Card is just 2-slot wide so won't block nearby PCIe slot inside Mac Pro!
- Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012), limited Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) compatibility
- installed macOS 12.1 (Monterey) or newer (installed via any patcher or moved from other supported Mac)
- native support by Monterey, no drivers needed
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 + 1x HDMI 2.0
- supports 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort and HDMI or 5K/8K@60Hz via dual DisplayPort port
- supports OpenGL, OpenCL and Metal in applications and games
- allows Windows 10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 2044 MHz + boost 2491 MHz
- memory speed: 1750 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 8 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 128-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x8
- TDP: 132W
Superb 4K Windows gaming experience at highest detail settings