The latest and greatest update for Mac Pro. Same chip as RX 5700 XT just a bit lower clocks.
Works with macOS Catalina/Big Sur and Monterey.
macOS Catalina 10.15.5, 10.15.6 and 10.15.7 also require MacVidCards patch provided with the card, macOS Big Sur and Monterey works without additional patches.
Doesn't block nearby PCIe slots so you still got 3 PCIe available for your other expansion cards if you place it inside PCIe x16 slot 1.
- Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012)
- installed macOS 10.15.1 (Catalina) or newer (installed via Dosdude patcher), macOS 10.15.5, 10.15.6 and 10.15.7 also require MacVidCards patch provided with the card, macOS Big Sur and Monterey works without additional patches
- native support by macOS Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey, no drivers needed
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 + 1x HDMI 1.4 (2.0 under Windows)
- supports 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort and HDMI or 5K/8K@60Hz via dual DisplayPort port
- supports OpenGL, OpenCL and Metal in applications and games
- allows Windows 8/8.1/10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 1425 MHz + boost 1750 MHz
- memory speed: 1750 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 8 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 256-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- TDP: 180W