Brand new card, OEM version (no box).
A middle variant of Navi series. Uses the same chip as much more expensive RX 5700 XT.
Works out of the box in macOS Catalina/Big Sur and Monterey.
Only newer versions of Catalina requires extra MacVidCards patch.
Card is 2,5-slot wide so it will block nearby PCIe slot inside Mac Pro.
- Apple Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) or Mac Pro 5,1 (2010-2012) with BootROM 22.214.171.124
- installed macOS 10.15.1 (Catalina) or newer (installed via Dosdude patcher), macOS 10.15.5, 10.15.6 and 10.15.7 also require MacVidCards patch provided with the card, macOS Big Sur and Montery works without additional patches
- native support by macOS Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey, no drivers needed
- compatible with macOS and Windows (via BootCamp)
- supports Apple boot screen (gray screen with Apple logo on startup) on all ports (also on 4K displays)
- uses internal Mac Pro power supply
- supports PCI Express 2.0 link under macOS and Windows
- supports four displays simultaneously: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 + 1x HDMI 1.4 (2.0 under Windows)
- supports 4K@60Hz via DisplayPort or 5K/8K@60Hz via dual DisplayPort port and 4K@30Hz via HDMI port
- supports OpenGL, OpenCL and Metal in applications and games
- allows Windows 8/8.1/10/11 installation in UEFI mode
- supports sound via HDMI and DisplayPorts under macOS
- graphics processor clock: 1375 MHz + boost 1560 MHz
- memory speed: 1750 MHz
- amount and type of memory: 6 GB GDDR6
- bus width: 192-bit
- bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- TDP: 150W